Block and facilities management
Block Management is the process of managing residential properties. By management, we mean collecting service charges and organising works and maintenance on the property.
We believe that efficient and effective block management revolves around getting tasks done property in a timely manner at the right price.
Our multi award winning company has a team of highly trained and competent staff and contractors. This means we have the resources and expertise to ensure that owners can rest easy knowing that their building and asset is managed to the highest standard. Our attention to detail, fast response and ability to provide value for money makes Liberty Blue stand out in this market.
We are fully licensed by the Property Regulator in lettings, property management and sales. Our company Director Maria Clifford has a diploma in Facilities Management from Portobello College, Dublin.
Our Block Management duties include:
- Health and Safety
- Financial Management with total transparency. Our cloud based software means Directors have 24/7 access to debtors, creditors and all your financials. We have an excellent track record in the timely collection of service fees. Our personal approach to service charge arrears allows us to avoid lengthily legal actions.
- Co-ordination of the annual AGM
- Concise reporting
- Internal, external cleaning and gardening
- Waste management
- Preventative and reactive maintenance
- Weekly on-site inspections
With 21 years experience in renting and managing property in Waterford we work with trusted suppliers and contractors. We procure services locally every year in the region of €500,000. This means that our contractors give us the best in service as we have come to expect. Our contractors are fully insured and have all of the necessary credentials.