Modern Family Life is made easier at Lime Grove, Waterford.
An Idyllic new development of spacious contemporary homes in Ferrybank, Waterford. The first phase of these spacious new family homes is now on release.
What makes Ferrybank such a great family location?
Ferrybank is a busy suburb with a friendly, well-established community situated within walking distance of Waterford city. In Lime Grove, every convenience you might want is right on the doorstep, including supermarkets, medical centres, post office, butchers, hair and beauty salons. For the younger members of the family, the village contains several highly regarded primary and post-primary schools. There are also a broad range of activities in the neighbourhood such as GAA, soccer, cubs, scouts and athletics, making it a perfect family location.
Find out what Lime Grove, Waterford has to offer:
These beautiful new houses are set on a mature estate with a large green area for kids to play. Lime Grove offers the best of both worlds; new build housing and an established family community. These spacious properties are circa 1348 sq ft and have a B rating BER, making them easy to heat. Not only that but they are exceptional value with prices ranging from €199,000 to €209,000.
Lime Grove Accommodation
- Entrance Hall
- Reception/ Family Room
- Open plan kitchen – dining
- Main bathroom
- Three double bedrooms
- Two en-suite bathrooms
- Study / Home office.
- Fully fitted kitchen. Wardrobes fitted to the front bedroom
- €1,200 voucher for electrical appliances
- The bathrooms include quality sanitary ware
- Double glazed PVC Windows
- Cobble lock paved driveways provide parking for two cars
- Coving in the hallway and reception room
- Laminate flooring to the ground floor, carpets to stairs and bedrooms, linoleum to bathrooms as standard
- Contemporary fireplace with open fire and option to fit a gas fire. Zoned Heating.
- Gardens are levelled and seeded, with quality timber panelled fencing in the rear garden and a side entrance gate
- Shower enclosures fitted with electric shower and shower door
We’re confident you won’t find better value new homes in Waterford.
Are you a First Time Buyer?
Then these new homes could be perfect for you, as the developer is approved by Revenue for the Help to Buy (HTC) incentive. The Help to Buy (HTB) incentive is a scheme that helps you with the deposit for your new home. You can find out more about this here