Did you know that a well maintained garden can add up to 20% to the price of your property?
According to the Daily Telegraph*, following these tips with your outside space could reap rewards when it comes to selling.
1. Keep your garden design simple – buyers can be put off by spaces that look fussy and difficult to manage
2. Go for a low-maintenance style
3. Clean up the shed – sheds and outhouses are very popular right now and can really add interest for buyers
4. Privacy is important for home buyers – good fencing or high hedges and tree lines can help raise your selling value
5. A well-designed terrace can help extend the size of the living space visually
6. A feature with running water can help disguise traffic and other noises in urban areas
So get outside and get busy in your flower beds – it could be well worth your while.
*The Telegraph, 3rd May 2016
DigiPerson on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 in Property News and Advice, Uncategorized
Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.