We do everything we can to ensure that the process of selling your property is as easy as possible.
We have found that communication is key to achieving a smooth sale, so we will keep you up to date at all stages of the process.
Preparation for sale
We recommend that you appoint your solicitor at an early stage so that any potential issues can be identified and dealt with at the beginning. This will prevent delays in exchanging contracts and could even prevent the property sale from falling through. Additionally, having your solicitor on board from the start will ensure that you have all title, planning and building documents in order.
The Buildings Energy Rating (BER) should be carried out in advance of the property being advertised. We can arrange this for you.
Under the Criminal Justice Act 1994, estate agents and auctioneers are obliged to secure proof of identity and proof of address from our clients. We will need you to supply photographic identification and a utility bill (proof of address) to us in advance of the sale.
Under the Property Services (Regulation Act) 2011, it is now standard procedure to sign a Services Agreement with your agent and we will forward this to you upon instruction.
- We will arrange to have professional photographs taken of your property for use in advertisements.
- We will advise you on what improvements should be made to your property to give it the best chance of making a great impression on potential buyers.
- We can help you to arrange to have these works done if need be (this will incur an additional charge which will be discussed with you).
- Our fees and terms of business will be clearly explained to you at the outset and we will not have any hidden charges.
- Your property will be advertised on daft.ie and the Liberty Blue Estate Agents websites.
- We can advertise your property nationally, if required, at an additional cost.