Welcome to Waterford Property Watch, the eighth in our series of in-depth discussions on what’s happening in the local property market.
In this episode, our host, Regina Mangan of Liberty Blue Estate Agents has a really positive chat to Niall Harrington of Fewer Harrington & Partners about what’s on the horizon for Waterford in 2020 (and beyond), including;
- The roadmap for Waterford.
- The housing solutions that are in place, including; the new urban village in Kilbarry, up comping developments in Grace Dieu and the Dunmore Road.
- How Waterford is the lifestyle capital of Ireland.
- That the North Quays planning application is being lodged on Monday.
- The key milestones in driving Waterford’s economy
- University Status for W.I.T.
- Waterford Airport’s future development